Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for flying insect pest and vector-borne disease control.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: S-bioallethrin 0.14% w/w; Permethrin 10.27% w/w; Piperonyl butoxide 9.84% w/w.
- Aqua Resigen® uses the FFAST technology developed by Bayer to enhance the performance of space sprays when diluted with water.
- The fine droplets of the Aqua Resigen® solution do not quickly evaporate, thereby increasing the chances of the droplets contacting with the adult mosquitoes or flies.
- Dilution in water brings no visible fog, no smell and does not leave staining residues.
- Environmentally-sensitive option for mosquito and fly control.
- Easy to apply compared to oil-based diluents.
- Contains a knockdown agent and PBO to slow the development of resistance.